Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What Thieves Can't Steal

     Summer is sadly over. Vacation was great, but now it's back to the reality and routine of fall.  To kick it off, I met one of my fitness goals and got my bike fixed. (Journey to Health: Goals: Shoot and Score)  I am super excited!  You see, a year ago someone stole my bike right off my front porch.  I was devastated.  You have to understand - I *l.o.v.e* my bike!  The very first time I sat on it, it fit like a glove and was perfect for me. So, when I went to report it to the police, I almost cried when I saw my bike sitting in the "cage" outside of the station. Apparently the flat tire waiting to be fixed deterred the thief, so he/she stole the seat & seat post and ditched the bike. Hopping back on the saddle today felt amazing!  Not only did I get my bike fixed, I stopped at a local trail and rode 11.8 miles.  Sweet!  :)


~ Do you have a goal that you need to meet?  Stop making excuses, stop ignoring it - get moving!  Just like the freedom of riding a bike, you will feel freedom when you move towards your goal then conquer it.  ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment