Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Down and Dirty

I posted almost a year ago that I was doing a mud run then never posted the pics! 
 
Well, here they are... 

 BEFORE
 

DURING
 
AFTER
 
 
It was ah-mazing!  My favorite obstacle was the upside down rope traverse.  An 8-10' rope was strung on an ascending angle above a pit of muddy water, and we had to hang upside down and pull ourselves up to the top with our hands and feet.  It used every muscle and ounce of strength! Making it the full way up was worth the purple bruises on the backs of my legs for the next 2 weeks!
 
If you're looking for a challenge or just want to have fun and support a good cause, I highly recommend grabbing some friends & looking for a fun mud run like this one.  It isn't competitive but it's challenging and a fun day with your friends!
 
Next up...  Tough Mudder, Spartan Race??  We'll see....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment