Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Am A Beast

     Tonight is significant... I reached one of my fitness goals!  In "Journey to Health: Ready, Set, Go!", I share about my condition before I started exercising.  I literally couldn't run a 1/4 of block without my lungs seizing up.  In treadmill time, that translated to about 1 minute.  It was really bad and very discouraging.  But tonight, I ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill!   Then I did 20 hard minutes on the eliptical, almost 10 minutes on the arc runner, then upper body weights.  Like I said, I am a beast!  :) 


     Why am I sharing this?  Because you can do this too.  It doesn't matter what your age is or what your current condition is - you CAN do it!  Start, be patient, push yourself a little - you are stronger than you think!   And before you know it, you will be passing your goals and setting new ones.  If you are interested, my goals are posted in "Journey to Health: Goals: Shoot and Score".


~ Remember, you are stronger than you think!  What are you waiting for? ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment